The University of Nebraska High School’s online program offers a complete and rigorous curriculum to college-bound students. Through the independent learning environment, students develop lifelong learning habits such as time management and self-discipline, which will help them be successful in both college and career.
Core, Elective & AP
- More than 100 online high school courses
- Courses meet national and state academic and quality standards
- Foundational courses help students bridge grade-level gaps
- Electives allow students to explore special interests or career choices
- Advanced Placement courses provide challenging coursework and college credit
- Core and AP courses are NCAA-approved. To view our list of NCAA –approved courses, visit the NCAA Eligibility Center and use UNHS code 281316.
Flexible & Self-Paced
- Complete courses in five weeks to one year
- Enroll any time of year
- 24/7 online access
- No age or grade level requirements to take courses
United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA)
- 2011 K-12 Best Practice for Distance Learning Programming, Physics
- 2012 K-12 Best Practice for Distance Learning Programming, Biology
These prestigious international awards are presented annually to organizations and individuals engaged in the development and delivery of distance learning programs.
University Professional & Continuing Education Association (UPCEA)
UNHS has also earned nine awards from UPCEA. The awards recognize new and innovative distance courses.
*Please note: AP Computer Science AB is no longer offered by College Board and is no longer offered by UNHS.