With the University of Nebraska winter closedown from December 24 through January 2, many of us here at UNHS have been sharing our plans and goals for our time out of the office. Some of us have exciting trips planned to visit family and friends, while others are using the time to get some yearly chores done.
As a college-bound student, this holiday time of year is a great time to consider several things that can prepare you for spring and beyond.
- Map out your schedule of UNHS courses, so you can make sure to include those that are particularly interesting to you
- Begin the NASC Student Leaders Program
- Research college scholarships and contests
- Take a virtual tour of a college campus that you’re interested in
- Read a book for fun
- Take some time to relax and enjoy this holiday season
For more college-prep advice, check out our Resources section.