Students NOT transferring UNHS credit may complete this form to provide or update proctor information. Students who ARE transferring credit should have the Local School Approval Form completed by their school official.

Visit the Proctor Information Page for details about proctors.

Form Submitted By
Why are you completing this form?
Select an option
Student Information
Proctor Information
Address Type
Is the Proctor Related to the Student?