- Transfer high school or home school credits, or take all courses from UNHS
- Enroll any day of the year
- Earn diploma any time of year
- Graduate early or at a pace that works for you
- Earn diploma while living anywhere in the world
- No age or grade level requirements
- Accredited high school diploma that meets college admissions standards
- UNHS graduates have been accepted to IVY League universities such as Harvard, Stanford and Yale as well as excellent state colleges and universities
- If you are transferring in credits, complete a Transcript Evaluation.
- If you aren't transferring in credits, go to the UNHS Store, create an account and register for courses.
College-Prep or General Sequences
Students may follow the college preparatory or general studies curriculum. Both require a minimum of 200 credit hours (20 units) and the same subject areas.
College-bound students should follow the college-prep curriculum. These courses involve more writing assignments to prepare students for the writing skills expected at the post-secondary level. The course sequencing of the college-prep curriculum meets minimum admissions requirements of most colleges and universities and includes NCAA-approved core courses.
UNHS is proud to offer students an in-person graduation ceremony on campus each June. Get details >