UNHS Academic Advisers, Debby Bartz, M.S. Ed., and Ray Henning, M.S. Ed., work with students, parents and schools worldwide to provide support while students earn their high school diploma and transition into college.
Specifically, they can help with:
- Transcript Evaluations
- Course selection and curriculum plans
- Strategies for academic success—study skills, time management, organization tips, goal setting
- Getting ready for careers and college admissions
- Getting ready for college admission tests through academics
- Meeting NCAA initial eligibility requirements
Students and administrators should visit the NCAA Eligibility Center
to stay up-to-date about NCAA requirements.
"Before and during my time with the University of Nebraska High School, UNHS has directly impacted the lives of thousands of young people. I look forward to assisting you in your educational journey!" — Debby Bartz
"It is my pleasure to advise our UNHS students in the selection of courses that will benefit their future plans or goals." — Ray Henning
Contact Debby or Ray
Phone: (402) 472-3388
Toll Free: (866) 700-4747