Earn college credit for UNHS courses
In partnership with the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO), UNHS offers dual enrollment courses to students whether or not they are enrolled full time in our program. Upon completion of a UNHS course, students receive:
- High school credit that can transfer to their local school
- An official UNO transcript for the course(s)
This is a great way to get started on college early AND save money!
UNHS online courses available for dual credit
* Student must complete both courses to earn college credit
UNHS course tuition & fees as well as materials + UNO fee of $250 per course
Students will follow the typical UNHS registration process via the UNHS Store.
The UNO registration process involves setting up an account, completing an online form and working through approvals. The approvals will be done via e-mail and include the student's guardian approving the registration and UNHS or the local school verifying the GPA. Upon approval, UNO will register the student and bill the student $250.
To be eligible for the UNO Dual Enrollment Program, a student must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher. UNHS will contact local school for current GPA.
UNO semester deadlines
- Registration: May 16, 2016 - June 20, 2016
- Completion By: August 12, 2016
- Registration: August 22, 2016 - September 30, 2016
- Completion By: December 23, 2016
- Registration: January 3, 2017 - March 17, 2017
- Completion By: May 26, 2017
- Registration: May 15, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Completion By: August 18, 2017
Get the answers to these questions to make sure the dual enrollment courses you intend to take will help you meet your goals.