University of Nebraska High School CAT

California Achievement Test (CAT)

Students wishing to transfer credits to UNHS from a non-accredited school must complete the California Achievement Test (CAT) to validate credits.

To Order

  1. Go to
  2. Click the tab: "Subject-Specific Achievements Tests"
  3. Add the "Mathematics Only" and "Reading Only" tests to your cart
  4. At check out, use the coupon code "UNHS"
  5. Pay for the tests
  6. Once the tests have been taken the proctor/ordering person will receive the results and a copy will also automatically be sent to UNHS if the coupon code was put in at checkout

 If you have any questions, please contact us!