University of Nebraska High School School Forms: U. of Nebraska High School Program
Academic Advising

Our adviser helps students choose UNHS courses, establish study skills and plan for college.

Learn More
Course Highlight
Advanced Placement Government and Politics

AP Comparative
Government & Politics

School Forms

Transcript Request
Use to order UNHS transcripts via postal mail or fax. Transcripts can also be ordered online through the Parchment site.

    Students may apply credits earned from previous high school programs towards the University of Nebraska High School's accredited diploma. Request a transcript evaluation by submitting the form as well as all official transcripts and a one-time fee. An academic adviser will review the transcript(s) to determine course requirements needed to earn a UNHS diploma and provide a report.

    Enrollment: Register through UNHS Store
    If you cannot access the store, you may contact Customer Service at (402) 472-3388.

    If the student is going to transfer UNHS credit to a local school, they must also complete the Local School Approval Form to gain approval from their school official.

    Proctor Information
    If information is not provided during enrollment or if it needs to be updated:
    1. Student not transferring UNHS credit should complete the Proctor Information Form.
    2. Students transferring UNHS credit should have the Local School Approval Form completed by their school official
    Student Information

    Use this to update a student's contact information and address.

    Lesson Wrapper 

    Use this when mailing an assignment and/or project to UNHS.

    Graduation Clearance

    UNHS diploma students preparing for graduation must complete this form to receive their diploma.

    Student Record Release
    Students older than 18 should use this form to authorize the release of their academic information to specific individuals.