Excellent writing skills allow you to convey your thoughts in a clear and concise way. These skills will be beneficial for you in high school, college and beyond.
- Read through the requirements.
- Form the thesis statement.
- Develop 3 to 5 statements that support your thesis.
- Find facts from the literature or quotes that back up the support statements.
- Write an outline.
- Write a draft.
- Proof read several times.
- Read out loud as this will help you find issues your eyes are skipping over.
- Ask someone to review.
- Always cite sources for ideas that are not your own.
- Triple check spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ensure the requirements are met.