How do I make arrangements for the Advanced Placement® exams?

AP® exam arrangements may be completed through the following contacts:

AP® Services
P.O. Box 6671
Princeton, NJ 08541-6671
Phone: (609) 771-7300 or (888) 225-5427 (toll free in the U.S. and Canada)

I have a learning disability. Will UNHS need my IEP to meet accommodations?

UNHS does not need a copy of the student's IEP. The student's local school district is responsible for developing and implementing the student's IEP. It will be the parent's/student's responsibility to share the IEP with their proctor. The student's IEP should be followed by the proctor in order to make any testing accommodations.