Transcripts will include a list of completed UNHS courses and a summary of accepted credit transferred from other schools. To obtain your official transcript from the University of Nebraska High School, please complete and sign a Transcript Request Form or go through Parchment Secure Transcript Services

The Student Record Release

This form is used by the University of Nebraska High School (UNHS) to authorize the release of any student records. The University of Nebraska High School policy governing release of student educational records requires that written permission be given by the student as well as by the parent/ legal guardian for students under age 18. If students are 18 years or older, UNHS may not release information to anyone without student written permission and signature.