If you have a computer, internet access, email account, and word processing software, you will be able to navigate the online course content, submit assignments, and communicate with your teachers.
The following minimum computer requirements will allow you to complete online courses through our learning management system. Some courses may require additional technology. Please browse our courses for complete computer requirements.
- High-speed internet connection with a minimum bandwidth of 8 Mbps
- Latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Microsoft Edge
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported and should not be used.
Students are required to have software that will enable them to create assignment files for uploading in the allowable formats. Specific formats for individual assignments can be found on the project and teacher connect pages in the online courses.
- Any word processing software that will save documents in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format
- Any audio program that will save in .wav or .mp3 format
Presentations and Videos
- See the individual project requirements for acceptable presentation and video formats