Whether transferring to a new high school or applying to college, a student will need a transcript. The University of Nebraska High School provides two convenient methods for requesting transcripts, both available on our Forms and Policies page. The fastest method is through a service offered by Parchment, a third-party company we have partnered with so our students may enjoy the convenience of ordering their transcript securely online and having an official electronic copy of their transcript sent securely to any email address the student provides. Additionally, Parchment requests are usually processed within one business day, making it the perfect option for students on a deadline.

For those choosing not to use Parchment, we provide a Transcript Request form that can be printed from our website and completed. The completed form may be mailed, faxed, or sent to us as a PDF email attachment. If the student is under 18 years of age, a parent’s handwritten signature is required to authorize the release of a student’s transcript; for students age 18 or older, the student’s signature is required. The paper transcript request form will be processed within 3-5 business days of receipt.

We look forward to receiving your transcript request.If there is any way we can be of further assistance to you, please let us know.